Personal Licence NCPLH
Course Synopsis
Scottish Personal Licence
Door Supervisor Training
Door Stewards Scotland
Food Hygiene Training
Health and Safety
First Aid
Retail Alcohol Responsibly
Managing your HR
About Us

We offer the Personal Licence Qualification all over the UK and you will need to apply for your Personal Licence to run your premises legally. We will also give you the knowledge to process your application for your Premises Licence.

Most Licensing Authorities estimate it will take 3 months to process your application completely. Fines of up to £20,000 could be issued as well as a 6 month prison sentence if you fail to meet the criteria set by the Licensing Act 2003. Even the late night chip shop will need a Premises Licence to operate after 11pm each night.

What will be needed is a Personal Licence if you wish to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol.

AA Training are offering the New National Certificate for Personal Licence Holders (NCPLH) for only £150 at our centres around the UK.

Do you know your NEW Licensing law as well as you think you do?

Please go to the Licensing Course Dates page to find a location and date convenient to yourself, let us know and we will book you on the course, send you a course manual and full joining instructions.